MC Anniversary Countdown: Erik Bradley's Favorite Songs
Erik Bradley, music director at Chicagoâ€™s biggest radio station B96 and longtime Mariah friend has shared his choices of favorite Mariah songs with us:
10. Vanishing - one of my favorite moments on the first album, I remember the first time I heard that entire album, I kept this one on repeat!
9. Whenever You Call - I especially love the Brian McKnight duet from the #1's album.
8. There For Me - a song that is hard to find, but trust me -- if it ever would've been included, everyone would've loved it as much as I did, and still do!
7. Heartbreaker - I just love everything about this song!
6. Fantasy - first time I heard this song it blew my mind!
5. All I Want For Christmas Is You - I LOVE Christmas - and it officially begins for me every year the first time I hear AIWFCIY!
4. Vision Of Love - how can I not include the one that started it all?
3. One Sweet Day - if you have a pulse you can feel this.
2. Always Be My Baby - I will never ever get tired of this song...a true classic in every sense.
1. Can't Let Go - this song sounds as good to me today as it did the first time I heard it.